About Me

My photo
We got married October 23, 2010 and our sweet baby boy was born July 2, 2012. We have been remodeling our "new" home since January 2010 and I have documented the entire process, and will continue to do so.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First Demolition!

Today Craig and Josh started the demolition of the bathroom. My brother will be helping with all of the plumbing jobs. I tried to get a picture of the inside of the bathroom before my camera died, but caught Josh cleaning up instead. But you can still see what the bathroom looks like now.

005

Here is what the boys got out of the bathroom, which is pretty much everything!

004

I don’t have the most recent pictures of the floors, but this is pretty much what they look like after being sanded, stained, and polyed. We really like the way they turned out!

015 017 003

George has been doing the mudding and taping in the middle room around the stairs.

012 011

The garage looks more like a workshop for the time being! Craig has been working on making our trim for the windows, doors, and baseboards, and I have been painting them! Hopefully we will be able to put all the trim up in the three rooms that are ready by the weekend, (hopefully). . . . .workshop workshop2

Thanks for stopping by, check back soon for more updates!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are really making progress !
    You are really lucky to have that nice shed to do all the work in.
    The floors look good.
    Keep up your "blogging ! "
    I don't have a profile because I don't want to take the time to figure it out, but I like being able to see your progress.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete