About Me

My photo
We got married October 23, 2010 and our sweet baby boy was born July 2, 2012. We have been remodeling our "new" home since January 2010 and I have documented the entire process, and will continue to do so.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bathroom

It has been two months since our last blog, wow… Anyways, we haven’t got too much accomplished due to good weather (no rain days), Craig shearing every Saturday and Sunday, and me finishing up my internship (yay!). Now that I am finished with school for the summer, I will be up at the house as much as I can doing all of the touch up work we have been waiting to do.

We are pretty close to finishing the bathroom. All that is left to do is put the tile down on the floor and in the shower, then put in the toilet, vanity, lighting, etc…

Here is the bathroom after drywall.IMG_6481

Excited for the big closet!IMG_6483

Concrete board where the tile is going.IMG_6482

First coat of paint. We originally bought a green color for the bathroom, but we ended up painting it the color that we bought for the middle room. So now the middle room is going to be green.IMG_6558

IMG_6563

IMG_6565

Future site of the vanity and toilet. IMG_6567 This is my attempt to keep the floors clean ($1.00 sheets from Nice Twice)

IMG_6569

Just to give everyone a preview, this is what we have to look forward to when we start on the kitchen!!! AHHHH!!!IMG_6562

No comments:

Post a Comment