About Me

My photo
We got married October 23, 2010 and our sweet baby boy was born July 2, 2012. We have been remodeling our "new" home since January 2010 and I have documented the entire process, and will continue to do so.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Coming Soon…

We bought the materials to complete our kitchen backsplash today, hopefully we will find time to put it up this week. I can’t wait!  IMG_8139

Trying to get an idea of what it will look like when it is up. I am excited to see how it turns out. IMG_8140

 IMG_8141

 IMG_8142

Here is a Christmas present from my parents, can’t wait to put it out in the front yard! IMG_8138

Here is a picture of me and my kitty Flower in front of our tree on Christmas Eve. We tried to do a family photo with the timer, but it didn’t turn out too well ;)

IMG_8101

Hopefully I will be able to post pics of the finished backsplash by the end of the week!!!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!!! We gutted & re-modeled our kitchen a month before Luke was born and I still haven't put a backsplash up! Whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's going to look great! Love it!

    ReplyDelete