About Me

My photo
We got married October 23, 2010 and our sweet baby boy was born July 2, 2012. We have been remodeling our "new" home since January 2010 and I have documented the entire process, and will continue to do so.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

30 Weeks

Definitely growing! Everything is starting to get a little bit harder to do, like rolling in and out of bed, bending over, and sitting in the bathroom sink. Yes I sit in the bathroom sink to get ready. I don’t know what I’m going to do for the next ten weeks!

IMG_0152

We have the baby’s room pretty much ready to roll! Well, minus the shower gifts. Thank God for baby showers, I don’t know what we would do without them and the wonderful family and friends that bring gifts. I can’t wait for the little one to get here so we can decorate!

IMG_0145

Craig has gotten some more work done upstairs, but I’m too lazy to go take a few pictures, I will save that for the next post. He has the insulation all put up, along with some of the drywall. Getting a little closer to being done! I wish we had the money to pay someone to finish it. Shearing should be over soon, so Craig will get his weekends back and we can hopefully get the upstairs done before baby comes!

I’ll be working on the garden this weekend. The beds really need to weeded, but its very uncomfortable for me to be in that position pulling weeds for hours. I’m not going to do as many vegetables as last year either. I’m sticking to romaine, spinach, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, eggplant, jalepenos, and bell peppers. Hmm still sounds like a lot. We’ll see how it goes. Smile

5 comments:

  1. I'll come over and weed your garden :)

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping you'd say that. See ya Saturday bright and early! haha

      Delete
  2. You're looking great with 10 weeks to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have NO idea why your updates haven't been popping up on my newsfeed but I'm glad you are still blogging! Yes! You do look freakin amazing for 10 weeks to go. I am 10 weeks 1 day. And I'm bigger than you (seriously) lol. And I loooooove how you aren't finding out the sex. Too cool!!

    July 6th was my due date with Logan. Be prepared, he was born June 15th ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Litney! I love the room!

    ReplyDelete