About Me

My photo
We got married October 23, 2010 and our sweet baby boy was born July 2, 2012. We have been remodeling our "new" home since January 2010 and I have documented the entire process, and will continue to do so.

Monday, June 11, 2012

37 Weeks!

I’m sharing a picture my cousin Stephanie took of me last night for this update:

37 weeks

Love it!

I’m self conscious about pictures with my face in them – I think I look like a goofball.

I’ll be 37 weeks tomorrow. I can’t believe it’s almost here!

4 comments:

  1. I love this picture Litney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're almost there! Holding that sweet baby will be the greatest moment of your life! So much excitement is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you look fine. I was always self conscious about my looks to when I was pregnant both times. I look back though and think I did not look that bad, just pregnant. Almost done, yay!!

    ReplyDelete