About Me

My photo
We got married October 23, 2010 and our sweet baby boy was born July 2, 2012. We have been remodeling our "new" home since January 2010 and I have documented the entire process, and will continue to do so.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Coming Soon…

Kitchen floor tile work in progress:

013

Butt shot!

014

About half of the kitchen is done. Craig will finish up tomorrow night, then we should be ready to grout Wednesday night. I would pray for a rain day so we could get done, but I know how much my dad and brother need it to be dry so they can finish cutting beans, so I won’t do that. :)017

Also, the next time I post a picture of the kitchen it won’t look like this:

057

Yuck. I decided that I can’t stand the yellow paint. I had big plans for it, but it is just too yellow. Craig agrees and said that he was only going along with it because he thought I liked it. What a sweetheart! Haha. Anyways, I am buying more paint tomorrow and we will be toning it down a bit. I hate that we have to re-do it, but every time I thought about the kitchen I cringed. And now is the time to change it, before the cabinets are put back in. So, let’s add one more thing to my super long never ending To-Do List!!

So in the next post, hopefully I will have pictures of a finished tiled, grouted, and sealed floor and pantry, along with new a paint job in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment