About Me

My photo
We got married October 23, 2010 and our sweet baby boy was born July 2, 2012. We have been remodeling our "new" home since January 2010 and I have documented the entire process, and will continue to do so.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I LOVE OUR NEW QUILT!!!

I am literally obsessed with our new bedding for our first bedroom! Dad brought my bed up from my bedroom at my parents’ house last night, and tonight we put all of our new bedding on. Makes it feel more like a bedroom!

032 033 My bedroom at my parents’ house looks pretty similar to our new room, haha (see picture below). I love the paint color in my old bedroom and I had to have it in our new bedroom. Oh and I can’t wait to decorate for Christmas in our new room too!012

My closet is pretty big for not being a walk-in. Eight foot nine! We bought a closet organizer kit but customized it more to what I wanted. Can’t wait to fill it up, but hate that I will be emptying out my old one… 034035036 

Ok, probably no more pics until after the wedding unless I find time. Still crossing my fingers for good weather during picture taking time!

No comments:

Post a Comment