About Me

My photo
We got married October 23, 2010 and our sweet baby boy was born July 2, 2012. We have been remodeling our "new" home since January 2010 and I have documented the entire process, and will continue to do so.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tile

A few pictures of the kitchen floor tile. Craig is grouting right now, so tomorrow I will have pictures of the finished product. And tomorrow I am re-painting the kitchen, so I will have a few new pictures of the walls too. I really hope this new color looks better than the yellow!

001   004 005

From inside the pantry and pantry floor (i love my big pantry!) :

003002

2 comments:

  1. All of the work looks super, Litney! You both are doing a great job. I can't wait to see what color you choose for the kitchen to replace the yellow.
    Your special day is right around the corner. I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures. You will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that tile!! And I love your little notes on the wall, too funny!! You're almost there.

    ReplyDelete